Dip and Dunk cleaning machines are used for intermediate cleaning of components having intricacies. In order to minimize contamination levels these machines are of great help.
- Mainly used to Loose the Oil & dust from the surface Components.
- These type of machines are mainly used in intermediate cleaning.
- Components can be manually loaded & unloaded.
- Offline filtration can be provided according to the requirement.
- Compact in size.
- PLC-based control panel.
- Losses the dirt in critical areas & oil holes easily.
- SS 304 is used in water contact surfaces.
- Excellent operational reliability
- Easy material handling
- Low maintenance cost
- 24×7 service support
- Low running cost
- HMI panel with indicators
- Various options for tank heating (like Heat Pump, Gas Heating, Heat Exchanger, Steam, etc.) are available